Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tweens

Tweens are ages between the age of seven to fourteen. I have recently got a job that sale tween clothing. In all honesty i wish that i hadn't but I think that it must all be for the best and it is good to get new experiences. However evil thoughts do keep popping into my mind to make the job more interesting such as telling small children that Santa Clause is not real and then see the little children cry. I am however not evil enough to follow through with this thought but i do in fact think it which might not be the nicest thing. I have however learned that Tweens are not all the time my favorites.... I guess that the truth is the tweens parents are not my favorite they do in fact become ruthless and not nice when dealing with sales. I have however to deal with the twist in fate that i am working at a tween clothing store have taken on a different persona which a southern gal... i pick up a southern accent and when people are rude to me or i don't feel like being out going then my southern gal comes out and nothing touches me. So that is what is going on in the magical world of me.

2 comments:

laceylou said...

So first I have to tell you that Drea and I were looking at your pics and dang girl! You look fantastic! Are they feeding you over there? Most southerners like to give lots of food. Corse I don't know how much colored greens, pigs feet, and okra I could eat (I know that's not all they have there, they just really like it). Point being, you look so great!

laceylou said...

Now on to "tweens"...Honestly, first impression was what a yucky job! But of course it's Aim so you find some way to cope. I love the accent! Wish I could hear it. Is it as great as your Scottish one? Hooray for southern girl attitude! Don't forget you're also a tough Utah chick ;) you've taken on many a psychotic teenager as well as their parents. Selling them clothes is a piece of cake.