Sunday, November 11, 2007

I am not exatly sure how it happened

My sister is a children's minister for a not that well known of a church but she is awesome at what she does. Since moving i have been involved with things that i did not mean to get involved in. Such as judging a debate round (I have never done that before and am relatively sure that i did that wrong.) Also getting involved with a educational thing that i was not even aware of what it was to begin with. Then the most recent my sister is conducting a Christmas play and she ran short of males so of course i am the most obvious choice to fill in. So somehow i am now in the Christmas play of a church that i am not even a member of. So we shall see how well i play a sixth grade nerdy boy for the Christmas play. I am not exactly sure how it happened.

1 comment:

laceylou said...

Honestly I really can't imagine you as a "sixth grade nerdy boy" I would love to see it! You have to put pictures up! I'm now dying! Do you know what this makes me think of? You are totally going to laugh...Little Women. The sisters putting on Christmas plays. The best one always gets the boy parts!