Friday, November 30, 2007

New Puppy... New ideas

My sister's husband recently brought home a puppy for my nieces and sister. Its a mutt and i have previously not thought myself a puppy lover or liker however due to recent experiences with this mutt that my thoughts might have changed. I have no pictures of him yet but i plan to get some so hold on. With other new ideas after getting this job working with tweens i have thought to myself that i cannot be stuck working with tweens my entire life or making minimum wage so i have decided to go to school. So now that I have a new puppy (The mutt is going to be doubling as my boyfriend since it excels in many more ways that boy friends may not be able to... such as giving me my space jogging with me,cuddling when i am okay with it etc. i think it might in fact be better) I have new ideas and i am going to hopefully go to school in the spring.

1 comment:

laceylou said...

Puppy! Oh I love it! I'm glad you have a puppy friend. They are so nice. I agree about puppies and boyfriends. Are you excited for school? How do you feel about it? You'll have to tell me what classes you decide on. So I put in my notice at LL. I'll be gone some time in January. It's a relief to know I won't be here. But I am not so sure about how stable my income is and that makes me a little weary.