Sunday, September 30, 2007

Relocated

I have now been relocated for four days! It has been fun! Even though i miss people greatly it has been quite an adventure! I wanted to try and find a wal-mart the other day so i got in my Buick and set off apparently it is very easy to get lost. I got lost in the city found my way back.... got lost somewhere totally different and did not find my way back without much assistance.
So as fun as it has been to be in a new town with new possibilities it is also daunting in its unfamiliarity.

2 comments:

laceylou said...

Gotta love being lost! Find some good landmarks is all I can say. You don't have our mountains any more to keep you straight. I don't think I'd do so good-I'm glad you made it home. You have a buick now? You should put up a pic...

sugar pie said...

yeah i would love to put a picture up and i tried but i am going to have to wait for my brain to catch up with the idea. Yes i have no idea which way is south, north, east, or west anymore because i have no mountains just a lot of green... everywhere.