
The new push!! I am trying a new detox program trying to cleanse everything in my life including my body. My sister is the main influence in this because i don't cook before this my main food group was walking into a restaurant and getting food whether it belonged in my body or not. Now i am a little more dependant on fruits and veggies. Also i am giving up Coffee for two weeks and i am on my third day and i think that i want to cry a little bit this is made all the more worse because i have to drink icky cranberry juice (non sweetened) and a lot of it. So i am hoping that these two weeks fly by faster than the last two days have gone.
1 comment:
Yuck! I hate cranberry juice! But it is suposse to be really good for you. Hopefully you will be feeling great by the end of the two weeks. By-the-way I'm totally proud of you giving up coffie! I know it's got to be so hard for you. On the bright side, more money for shoes!
Post a Comment