Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alabama Snow

For someone who has grown up in Utah and has waded there way through waste high snow and even did her driving test in a snow storm Alabama snow was not so scary. However the Alabama drivers are another matter. When it starts snowing everyone rushes out to by bread, beer, and batteries. People refuse to drive because of less then an inch of snow. It has got to be one of the funniest things to witness.

2 comments:

Drea said...

Hi Amy!!!!! I love you and miss you like crazy! That's funny about the snow. Shoot me an email sometime will you? I'm dying to talk to you! :) -Andrea Knapp

laceylou said...

That is hilarious! I've heard of places in other states shutting down for 2 inches of snow. I tell ya they would have a hard time right now. We've had a couple of storms lately. It was so pretty, The other night it was glittering (not snowing, glittering). Coolest thing.