Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Car accident

Yesterday i had the unfortunate problem of running into a cement wall with my car. Upon remember that i have had bad luck with things that run on wheels. Such as dirt bike accidents, scooters, regular bikes and cars i am thinking that i shall just keep my legs on the ground and walk to where i need to go. Luckily i did not get seriously hurt but i did what i have always been meant to do... i stopped traffic unfortunately i stopped it with my car wreck and not my fabulous looks. :)

1 comment:

laceylou said...

Aim! What are we going to do with you? I'm very glad you are alright! Goodness! I nearly had a heartattack when I read your headliner "car accident" It's a good thing you didn't get that new car after all. I like the idea of legs for a bit, just keep an eye out! Stay safe girl!